Email Receipt & Voucher
Amigos Tours will send you 2 emails. First, an automatic email receipt will confirming your purchase and credit card charge once you submit your order. If you do not receive an email call 415-336-3875 or send an email to email@example.com and we will send a duplicate copy.
Next, we will contact the tour provider(s) and confirm your order within 24-48 hours. Tours are almost never overbooked, so it is unlikely that anything will change. Your confirmation will be an email/Voucher. You will need to make a printed copy of your Voucher to hand to the tour provider(s). All tour companies will need to see this printed Voucher. All tour companies will collect this voucher except Alcatraz Cruises.
For Alcatraz combination tour packages, your Alcatraz tickets will come from a pre-paid quota already reserved and fully set aside exclusively for Amigos Tours. Once you make your tour package purchase, the Alcatraz segment is confirmed.
- Alcatraz is picked up at Pier 33, 30 minutes before departure. Note that the Voucher you present can be either printed on paper or shown on a mobile device. Alcatraz Cruises does not collect Vouchers, but they will require that it be presented.
- You must bring a Voucher to Pier 33 and be sure that all guests older than age 18 can show a government issued ID. These IDs will need to match the names you submit at checkout on sfamigostours.com.
- Minors under the age of 18 are not allowed to visit Alcatraz Island, unless accompanied by an adult. Minors must be supervised at all times while visiting Alcatraz Island, Alcatraz Landing and while onboard Alcatraz Cruises vessels, and as such, by purchasing an Alcatraz Package, you expressly agree that all Minors under age 18 will be accompanied by an Adult.
- There are no refunds or exchanges for Alcatraz Packages except in the very unlikely event that a Wine Country or Muir Woods segment of a package is unavailable. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off tours and Red & White Fleet Bay Cruises do not sell out, so these Alcatraz Packages never have refunds. Only if a Wine Country or Muir Woods segment of your Alcatraz package is unavailable, then you can choose another tour (adjusting for price differences) or you may cancel your order for a full refund – placing your Alcatraz tickets back into inventory and made available to other customers. Otherwise, there are no refunds or exchanges for Alcatraz Packages.
If you are traveling with Big Bus or Red and White Fleet, you are responsible for bringing a printed Voucher to either of those tour providers. For Muir Woods or Wine Country with Tower Tours, you will receive a confirmation number directly from Tower Tours. This confirmation number can be presented on a print out or on your mobile device.
Amigos Tours (and/or the tour provider) is not responsible for delays or missed tours – including failure to print your Voucher before a hotel pickup or showing up at the tour starting point. There is no guarantee that you will be able to take the tour without the printed voucher.
Full payment by credit card is required for all purchases.
Your credit card information is not collected or saved by sfamigostours.com. All processing happens through Stripe.com, a certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1 credit card processor.
Stripe has the highest level of certification available. Stripe forces HTTPS for all services, including its public website. Stripe uses HSTS to ensure browsers interact with Stripe only over HTTPS. All card numbers are encrypted and decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe's internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plaintext card numbers. Stripe's infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure, and doesn't share any credentials with Stripe's primary services (API, website, etc.). For more details see https://stripe.com/docs/security.
For Individual Tours Not Sold as Part of an Alcatraz Package:
- Full Refund for Cancellations made at least 10 days before scheduled departure
- A 50% fee will be charged for Cancellations made between 3 and 10 days before scheduled departure
- No Refunds will be given for Cancellations less than 3 days before scheduled departure
- No Refunds for failure to arrive on time for confirmed tour date and time. The tour provider has discretion as to whether they can assist you for another time. There is no guarantee that you will be able to take a later tour.
For all tours, customers must agree to follow rules the regulations of the tour provider. No refunds for failure to follow the tour provider’s policies.
Restated, there are no refunds or exchanges for Alcatraz Packages except in the highly unlikely event that the second segment of your package is unavailable. Alcatraz departure times cannot be changed. For all tours, there are no refunds for missed tours. There are no refunds for tours not used.
If a tour company cancels a tour for bad weather, load requirements, or other unforeseen reasons, a 100% refund will be issued. All tour providers reserve the right to cancel tours. Amigos Tours is not responsible for tour cancellations or modifications due to weather, road conditions, vehicle problems, or other unforeseen circumstances that affect the tour occurring as scheduled. If a tour is cancelled for reasons such as the provider not meeting a minimum number of guests, Amigos Tours will refund 100% of the cost of the tour, but we are not liable for any additional expenses.
All tour providers have there own terms and conditions that apply when you purchase their product and take their tour.
Amigos Tours provides booking services and/or tour resale. As a customer, you agree that Amigos Tours is collecting fees for these services or products even if you do not redeem any or all of the tours/products purchased.
The information and software published on Amigos.com may include inaccurate information, including pricing errors. Amigos Tours does not guarantee the accuracy of information contained at sfamigostours.com. Amigos Tours disclaims all liability for any errors or inaccuracies displayed on sfamigostours.com (including, without limitation, pricing, product descriptions, and images. Edits or changes to the sfamigostours.com may be made at any time. In addition, Amigos Tours reserves the right to correct any errors with regard to prices or pending reservations, but in so doing will offer customers the option of either keeping pending reservations at the corrected price or cancelling pending reservations for a 100% refund.
Tour providers are independent contractors and not agents or employees of Amigos Tours, which has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond the direct control of Amigos Tours. Amigos Tours has no responsibility for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.